Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Rookie Foodie and Blogger

I've been toying around with the idea of creating a food blog for a while yet just can't seem to put actual actions into it. Why you wonder? 

 My Reasons:
1. Not owning a good camera nor the editing skills required.

2. Writing a blog puzzles me. I've no idea how to adjust the settings and all. Guess I'll be learning along the process.

3. Lack of accurate measurements in terms of ingredients used. I try to use my instinct which sometimes fails me BIG TIME. Now I'm trying to be more mindful about that matter.

4. Fear. Of not executing things right and maybe exposing some part of myself that i don;t even know exists. 

5. Inability to give constant updates. I'm staying in a kitchen-less matchbox size of a hostel room roughly about 10 months a year. U can relate that yourselves.
.....

and i could have come up with more reasons if I wanted to. So why hesitate I asked myself. Nothing bad is gonna come out of this. Therefore I just took the plunge. I'll be needing a whole lot of help and assistance to get the hang of things. Are you willing to teach me?

No comments:

Post a Comment